Below, I’ve compiled a list of useful websites to visit if you are looking for additional information about child speech and language therapy:


Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists

The professional body for speech and language therapists in the UK.

Health and Care Professions Council

All speech and language therapist practising in England are legally required to be HCPC registered.

Association of Speech and Language Therapists in Independent Practice

The professional body for independent UK based speech and language therapists.

I CAN – The Children’s Communication Charity

Help and advice about speech, language and communication.

National Autistic Society

The leading UK charity for people with Autism.

British Stammering Association

Advice and support for adults and children who stammer and their parents.